Friday, June 23, 2017

Cloud 9

January 24 2017

I feel like this is all a dream.
But I have to take a minute to Thank the people who helped me get to this point. 1st my mom, Thank you for always supporting me and encouraging me when I want to give up. Teaching me that mindset has helped me accomplish things I had ever thought was possible.
Thank you to my little sister Maizy for being the cutest mini miss on that stage. I never had to worry about you knowing exactly what to do. You were flawless. You have such a bright future ahead of you and I love you so much.





The rest of my family and friends. I am so blessed to be surrounded by these people. They made the drive from all over Utah and even California. I just wish I would've gotten a picture of everyone!.My cute friends even made a lifesize photo of me and won a prize for the most creative publicity sign.






 Last but not least. Our amazing Utah director Tiffany! She is such a sweetheart and helped all the girls feel special and comfortable. She worked endless hours finding sponsors and preparing for this weekend. Thank you!!! I'm so excited to have the best director in the system on my corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment