Friday, June 23, 2017

Dreams Do Come True


January 22, 2017
Dreams do Come True
This night is one that I will never forget! There I was lined up on the stage for crowning. Holding hands with so many beautiful, smart, deserving girls. My stomach felt like there were butterflys doing backflips. I wanted the opportunity to represent my state of Utah, The only state I have ever lived in, so bad. I had worked so hard preparing for this moment and felt like I had given it everything I had. But was it enough? Had I served enough, worked out enough, prepared enough?  I was so nervous.
With each preliminary award announced my confident grew. I won best interview, fun fashion and fitness but I still didn't know... Then top 5 was next. Before each name was announced I could feel the anticipation building up inside me. Finally there it was! Our new Miss Teen Utah International 2017....Madison Baldwin!!!!!!!!
That moment took my breath away. So many emotions rushed over me. Gratitude, Happiness, Excitement, Proud, and honored just to name a few. I felt so special when Garin Miss Teen International 2016 and Ansley Miss Teen Utah International 2016 hugged me, crowned me and said encouraging words. They are 2 extra special girls that I really look up to and they were actually talking to lil ole me!
As if that wasn't enough my beautiful, talented pageant sister that I have known for nearly 10 years was crowned Miss Utah International 2017!!! . We had always talked about how fun that would be to be pageant sisters and I couldn't believe it was actually happening. WE DID IT!!







Keep pursuing your dreams because I'm here to tell you, They really do come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment