Wednesday, December 21, 2016

2016 Miss Teen International Pageant Highlights


Thank you Paula Preston Photography for your CD and kind words. I also loved getting to know you and your team. The pictures brought back so many fun memories in 2016.


This was my favorite element of the 2016 Miss Teen International Pageant - To be "fun" in fashion. and Thomas Dunn Studios for the hair and make up the entire week-I miss you guys.


Special thanks to Competitive Image and Sherri Hill for the dress,  I've put it to good use a few times.
Good news- The next Trunk Show & Photoshoot is on April 20th & 21st in Dothan AL. 


To stay "FIT" is a double pun for me as I live a healthy life style and platform. Thirty minutes a day is required to maintain a healthy heart. The second part F.I.T (my platform) to be
 Focused, Intelligent and Thriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment