Saturday, October 15, 2016

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Awareness Walk


First there was a volunteer snapping a photo 


Than, came the basketball team all supporting American Cancer Society by Making Strides Against Breast Cancer


It begun setting up early in the morning and then a walk.  Many survivors have touched me with their cancer free stories and how important women's, and all of our health is.


Women: it is important to schedule your mammogram! For more health tips,
check out my YouTube videos: 
American Heart Associationhttps://youtu.be/Oo4AIC5JJCk




At the volunteer check in I met some great ladies form "Alex and Ani" -and can I say, their new bracelets are amazing!


ZTA Think Pink Pin to every survivor.


My first visit with volunteer who showed me her special tattoos to always remind her of her journey and celebrate as she's cancer free.


Even the men are supporters. The firefighters are models for the 2016/2017 calendars. 100% of every purchase goes to the American Cancer Society only $20.00 each.



No comments:

Post a Comment